VOICES OF GUYS

this is thes where guys share stories, no matter young or old you are welcome to join us, we discuss, and share.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Well life is not so cruel on me afterall i guess !

There is still FRIENDS who cares bout me, My family are not that bad too i guess.
the problem lies within me is the biggest problem, i tend to takes thing negatively.
i am too easy to get dissapointed and my brain show the worst of everything.
but hey how worst can it be right???

7 habits i s the book that i am banging my head on recently, Learning on how to think, do, feel things the way they should be.
I realised that i have been holding on people around me rather than myself all the while. when i always think too much for other people's sake i am actually running away from my own problem.
I try to hide and avoid until all of my problem get out of hand, than only i started to tension and find all sort of reason to cover up my mistake, In the end i suffered alone.

I have friends and family who cares for me, The problem is i keep ignoring them because i scared to show my weaknesses. But hey i really care for you people too.

I would have given you all of my heart
But there's someone who's torn it apart
And he's taken just all that I had
But if you want I'll try to love again
Baby, I'll try to love again but I know

The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it comes to being lucky he's cursed
When it come to loving me he's worst
I still want you by my side

Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
And I'm sure going to give you a try
And if you want I'll try to love again (tryyy)
Baby, I'll try to love again but I know

The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it comes to being lucky he's cursed
When it come to loving me he's worst

I still want you by my side
Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
But I'm sure gonna give you a try
'Cause if you want I'll try to love again (try to love again)

Baby, I'll try to love again but I know
The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know, the first cut is the deepest
When it come to being lucky he's cursed

When it come to loving me he's worst
The first cut is the deepest baby i know
The first cut is the deepest try to love again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
sidebar# { Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License.