VOICES OF GUYS

this is thes where guys share stories, no matter young or old you are welcome to join us, we discuss, and share.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

have been Tension !

two days of tension, long time never feel like this tensioned already. A person give me a last minute job. and i cannot secure the job feel so lost, don know what to do.

Everytime i feel lost i think of ling, cause she can calm me down no matter how lost i am.
I guess i am not so lucky everytime i think.
and i will think twice before i take up a job next time.
it does not seem as simple as it is. or maybe i am not suitable for this job.

But when i tension i like to think that it is not that worst, i also don know to me what is really worst. but i know i still have friends and family and my darling who love me.
so not that bad afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
sidebar# { Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License.