VOICES OF GUYS

this is thes where guys share stories, no matter young or old you are welcome to join us, we discuss, and share.

Friday, January 12, 2007

peeping tom !

there is a so called my ' sweetheart 'have been messing around with my tag board, if you wanted to catch my attention you already have. its actually ok with me. i worry it would only makes the guys that visit my blog jealous with me. so do whatever you wanted to do its fine with me.
i am the one having all the fun and you are just another peeping tom that moans and groans while looking at me fucking. i don really give a fuck. if you are a girl who want me so badly i am sorry cause i belonged to someone else and if you are a guy who are so lonely ask your mom to jerk you off ok??? good ideA??

come back to the movie that i watch 2 days ago, World Trade Center. it is to me a very nice movie that makes me think a lot. Actually does what sergeant Will did is right???? bringing his team in there???? and killed 3 of them. will he do the same if US encounter another terrorist attack???
the wtc attack have shown us how fragile human life is. So if we don spend our life doing the right thing that we have to do. we shall regret while sleeping in the coffin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
sidebar# { Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License.